Terms and Conditions.
Enegix Energy Pty Ltd and its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined by the provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Enegix) welcome you to this website.
1. Information and services on this Website
The information contained on this Website is liable to change and although Enegix makes every effort to keep material on this Website up to date, there may be delays, errors or omissions. Enegix does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this Website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Enegix is not responsible for any error or omission on this Website and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
2. Your use of the Website
You agree to use the Website only in a manner permitted by theseTerms, and applicable law or regulation. In using this Website, you must not:
• reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the Website’s source code, formulas or processes;
• interfere with the security or safe use of the Website by others, including by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the Website or its users; or
• do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of the Website.
This Website may contain links to other websites or apps operated by third parties (Third-Party Websites). Enegix does not endorse, sponsor, approve or accept any responsibility or liability for any such third party content or any content available on any linked Website. In particular, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Enegix makes no warranties or representations:
• regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on or linked to from, or products or services available through, Third Party Websites; or
• that any material on or linked to from Third-Party Websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. Enegix is not authorising the reproduction of any material on or linked to from Third Party Websites by linking material on thisWebsite to Third Party Material.
• the transmission of information over the internet may not be secure or free of errors;
• emails to and from us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors which may not be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code;
• your use of this Website (and obtaining and transmitting data to it) is at your own risk, that it is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and that Enegix does not make any representations or warranties as to the security, availability of the Website or that your access or use will be uninterrupted, timely or secure; and
• you are accountable for maintaining and preserving the confidentiality of your account information, the personal information you provide to Enegix, the strength level of your password and any other activities you undertake when using our services.
Enegix does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
3. Website Content
The information, materials and services in this website is provided as general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements.
You release Enegix to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website. You should independently satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of all information provided through the Website.
Neither Enegix nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them.
4. Liability and complying with laws
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of material on this Website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
• Enegix excludes all liability of any kind, including in respect of any loss of data, interruption of business or any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or incidental damages, which may arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website;
• Enegix excludes all warranties and representations (express and implied) which may arise out of or in connection with your use of theWebsite or the use of or reliance on information relating to the Website; and
• Enegix will not be liable not liable for any virus, malware, trojan or similar malicious software program or code infecting your software or hardware as a result of your use of the Website or your interactions with third parties on the Website.
Without limitation to your rights under the Australian ConsumerLaw, you acknowledge that:
• Enegix has not made any representations or warranties in relation to its products or their capabilities; and
• it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in relation to the suitability of the products sold on the Website for your use.
To the extent any legislation prohibits the exclusion of any implied warranties, you agree that Enegix’s liability in respect of any claim is limited (at Enegix’s option) to:
• in the case of the services:
o the supply of the services again; or
o the payment of the costs of having the services supplied again; or
• in the case of any goods (including any downloadable apps):
o the resupply of the goods; or
o the payment of the costs of having the goods resupplied.
5. Intellectual PropertyRights
You acknowledge that:
• any trade marks or logos which appear on the Website are owned by or licensed to Enegix or its related bodies corporate, and you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trade mark owner or licensee to such trade marks or logos.